Saturday, 24 July 2010

A moment's dream

Hello everyone!

I've been delaying and delaying creating a blog. I feel like I don't have enough to say to the world, and worry more about what the world has to say to me. For years I've been writing a personal journal...sometimes just with reminders of what I did that day, others with my views on life and philosophy, more about academia, and less and less about the drama surrounding my life. I thought I could escape it, I thought I would find my moment's dream.

As it turns out, drama seems to follow no matter where your life takes you. It either sneaks its way in, crashes unexpectedly, or slowly encroaches. What matters is how you deal with it. My philosophy is to take things day by day and hope for the best. I hate confrontation, and outright anger even more, but I support communication, and sometimes the two collide. As long as the lines stay open, there's no need to worry.

So I decided to create a blog. I don't know why I've chosen to do it now, but it certainly is an interesting time in my life. I've been living in England working on my Masters for a year. It's a time of transition and uncertainty: from complicated friendships, confusion over careers, my significant other returning to my life, moving back to Canada, and starting law school, this is sure to be an interesting time together! I want to make the most of it. I want to find my moment's dream...

1 comment:

  1. I agree that these will be interesting times, but your life has always been interesting. I have been following it for a few years now and I must say: there is never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete