Monday, 3 January 2011

HELLO 2011!!!!!!!!!

I have a philosophy about each year. Well, not really a philosophy so much as a belief. You see, I’m the kind of person who favours even numbers. I don’t know why. It’s the same tick that makes me take 2 of everything when eating a snack, or compulsively clean certain areas. The wonderful part about loving even numbers is I’m born in an odd year. So with odd years like 2011, I will be turning 24, an even number. This ensures that each year begins with promise. Each year is wonderful in its complete, even state.

I’m excited about 2011. I am anticipating a lot of changes in my life. Hopefully a job, although not necessarily a full time one. Maybe even school. I can’t wait to see where it takes me, but I’m also not in a rush to get there. I’m here to enjoy the ride. One minute at a time.

I’m so excited to share these minutes with my family, friends, and Yan. I am beginning this year on a happy high that I intend to keep throughout the year.

My resolutions?
1. Continue looking on the bright side of life
2. Look for the silver lining
3. HUG whenever possible
4. STOP CANCELLING ON VAL! That’s a biggy :P


A bit ambiguous, and perhaps ill defined, but I think this makes the best resolutions. Especially in a year that will see a lot of change. My resolutions will evolve with that change to take on new meaning throughout the year. This prevents me from breaking them, but also ensures that I gain new understanding with each step I take.

So... I’m excited, I’m bouncy and I’m ready to see where this year takes me! It can only be good, because each year gets better and better.

LOVE AND HUGS TO EVERYONE!

2 comments: