Friday, 21 January 2011

That's Just Awesome!

For Christmas my Mom got each of her kids a book. Shane got something complex, Lisa received something about someone famous, and I got "The Book of Awesome".

It is the perfect bus book because each story is a maximum of three pages long. The author, Neil Pasricha, decided to write a blog and post little things that make life awesome. Some examples: wearing underwear just out of the dryer, intergenerational dancing, seeing a cop on the side of the road and realizing you're going the speed limit anyway,and high fiving babies.

The book is silly and fun, and teaches the reader to see the simplistic in a new way. So I thought it would be fun to write tiny posts of things that are "awesome".

My post for today: Seeing a group of cops enjoying a donut at Tim Hortons. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should look in the mirror every day; you'll get your daily dose of awesome right there! :)

    ReplyDelete