A part of me is certainly terrified to enter into the world of science. I haven't done anything 'scientific' since 2004, and I avoid math like the plague. Partially because I found both Math and Science difficult in High School, particularly in comparison to the Arts. I think that's why my family was so surprised to hear that I wanted to go to veterinary school and that I signed up for my Grade 12 High School credits.
I started Grade 12 Biology today. The funny thing is I actually enjoy it! The learning curve isn't as steep as I expected, and I remembered a lot more about Biology than I was giving myself credit for. Granted, I have a lot of memorization to do for the final exam, but I am feeling a lot more confident about my ability to understand science.
Today I finished 2 out of 20 lessons for Grade 12 biology. I'm hoping to get it done before March pops up, and after today, I have no doubt that I can accomplish that!
Well science, I think you have found another follower.
Yeah, you'll definitely kick it's ass! You're good at memorization!
ReplyDeleteIt's almost as if someone had said that you wouldn't have any trouble...hum who was that?
ReplyDelete